Thursday, February 4, 2010

Saluting Stockholm

I've seen the pictures on Facebook:YSB now, Stockholm... and while I can tell you with certainty that I'm not busting it like MB's busting you, I am saluting you in my own small way.

In response to the Yin Style Bagua 2010 Stockholm workshop, now in progress, I've personally ramped up my training from yesterday until Sunday, trying to put in a minimum of time-and-a-half as compared to usual with a boost in intensity to boot. That's for you! We also discussed the matter at our group training, sending you what power we could from Knoxville, TN, USA, and I think everyone in the group has decided to do whatever is in our power to support you in this endeavor in the same way.

Yin Style enthusiasts out there, let a seminar somewhere else be a calling to you to ramp up your training, especially if it relights your fire to work hard, think hard, and refine, refine, refine. If you can keep that enthusiasm up, by the time it's your turn, you'll be more than ready to make a good showing and get shown some great stuff in return.

As for the pictures and comments on the YSB Facebook fanpage, all I can say is: Keep up the good work, Stockholm! The rest of us are behind you 100%!

1 comment:

Fredrik Regn said...

Jim,
Thanks for that, a good idea to crank up the intensity of your training.
Stochkolm intensive was fabulous, so much knew stuff to learn :-)

Happy training!
/Fredrik YSB Stockholm

"The most important thing when studying the martial arts is not to be lazy. These skills are not easily attained. For them, one must endure a lot of suffering." -He Jinbao