Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Circles at Dawn

I'm fairly impressed with myself. For a long while now, I've been telling myself that I would get up early in the morning, do some training, have a great day that includes more training, and then go to bed satisfied. I did all that today while dealing with the funny farm that equals the children. Notably, I was turning today when the sun came up at six-early-two a.m. I feel might nice about that. Also, I was dedicated enough to do nearly forty-five minutes of good meditation before bed last night, and a repeat performance, if I'm not too exhausted (might be...) is due to start as soon as I finish this superior beverage. Maybe beer interferes with meditation, but I got a new one that promised to be good and then delivered, so I had to give it a try.

No comments:

"The most important thing when studying the martial arts is not to be lazy. These skills are not easily attained. For them, one must endure a lot of suffering." -He Jinbao